TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars. Whether you've gone back to school or know someone who has, I think you'll love my No-Bake Granola Bars. Thick and chewy No Bake Granola Bars that wont fall apart! How to make homemade, baked granola bars instead of buying them at the store.
More from Back to School Bake Sale. Thick and chewy No Bake Granola Bars that wont fall apart! These homemade Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are a delicious lunchbox or afternoon treat, and are a Raise your hand if you ate granola bars as a kid. You can have TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars
- It’s 1 cup of sweetened coconut.
- Prepare 2 cup of quick rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 cup of dry cereal like cheerios or one of your choice.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Granola bars are probably a pantry staple in your kitchen for quick snacks and filling lunchboxes, but you've probably never made a batch from scratch. Photo: Linda Pugliese; Prop Styling: Claire Spollen; Food Styling: Torie Cox. Be creative and use those alliteration skills we learnt in high school! I based it off my chewy no bake granola bars but changed some of the ingredients, added the.
TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars instructions
- Line a 8×8 pan with aluminum foil. In bowl add cereal, oats and coconut..
- In a microwave safe bowl add peanut butter, honey and vanilla and heat for a minute or until mixture will stir smooth..
- Pour over the cereal mixture and combine well. Press into prepared pan and refrigerate for an hour. Cut into bars. Keep in airtight container. Enjoy!.
Granola Bars are so easy to make at. These chewy granola bars make such a great breakfast or snack! An easy as can be, no-bake recipe that you can An easy as can be, no-bake recipe that you can totally customize to your own taste. School starts for us in just a few days, and at this time of. These wholesome pumpkin granola bars are the perfect snack for lunch boxes or after school, and they freeze well too.