No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)…. Place milk in a measuring cup. This chocolate chip cookie pie might be the easiest, most delicious pie you'll ever make. Rich, ooey gooey, decadent and SO easy to make! …until I was asked last week to bring pie to an event and after seeing this simple chocolate chip cookie pie in my news feed, I knew it was the one I would be.
They decide to leave the oven out of their creation, and we're totally okay with that. First, I use the standard Chip Ahoy cookies, but you can use whatever cookie you like. I know they make them in mint, etc. You can have No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)… using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)…
- It’s 1 of -13oz. package chocolate chip cookies ( crunchy ones , not soft ones).
- It’s 1 of -9 oz prepared graham cracker crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of – 8 oz. container cool whip – thawed.
In light of this, you could use any flavor you like. Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream. No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie PieWikibooks. milk, graham cracker pie crust, chocolate chip cookies, frozen whipped topping. Four simple ingredients come together to create one delicious No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie.
No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)… instructions
- Set aside 2 cookies to crumble on top.Place milk in a measuring cup. Dunk 8 cookies, 1 cookie at a time in the milk.layer in bottom of graham cracker crust. Dunk cookies quickly or they will absorb to much milk..Spread 1/3 of cool whip evenly over cookies..
- Dip 10 or 11 more cookies. One at a time in the milk & place in a single layer over cool whip. Spread 1/3 more of the cool whip over them..
- Repeat to create one more layer.& one more layer of cool whip. You Will use all cookies but 2. Crumble reserved 2 cookies over the top.Chill at least 8 Hours.Before serving.( I smashed my 2 cookies in a small plastic bag with the rolling pin)..
And you won't believe how easy it is! Why make just a pumpkin or pecan pie for the holidays, when you can make a Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie! It's like a giant cookie baked into a flaky pie! Made this for my dad's Christmas Eve get together. It's a pie made with chocolate chip cookies, milk, whipped topping, and a graham cracker crust.