Fast Puddin'Bread Dessert. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! Set the lemon cups in the muffin pan and fill to one third full with the cake mix batter. Place in preheated oven per directions.bake per directions.
I do have Ground Ginger..and Mint in my Garden.hence My Feel Better idea for tea. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Desserts and Delicious desserts. He is proud of himself and likes the name he named them. You can cook Fast Puddin'Bread Dessert using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fast Puddin'Bread Dessert
- It’s of Dessert.
- Prepare 2 box of Instant Vanilla Pudding 5.1 Oz or the big ones.
- It’s 4 cup of Very cold milk I used whole milk.
- Prepare 4 cup of leftover Cinnamon Bread cut in 1/2" cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- You need 1/3 tsp of fresh ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of more or less spice can be added…to your liking…This might be too strong for some people..add less..taste..then adjust..
Now, this unadorned bread pudding is more so weekend breakfast fare than decadent dessert treat… until you add something special on top, such as a scoop of Spiced Sweet Potato Ice Cream or "Pilgrim Joe's" Pumpkin Ice Cream from Trader Joe's. There's nothing quite like warm bread pudding topped with ice cream melting down its sides. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add bread cubes and, if desired, raisins; stir gently.
Fast Puddin'Bread Dessert step by step
- In large bowl…put in spices, add the dry pudding and mix well. Pour in the milk and use whisk…get it just mixed and beat about 30 seconds..
- Add the Cinnamon Bread Cubes and use a Spoon to mix well. Mix for about 30 seconds. TASTE and Adjust Spices if necessary. I added more Cinnamon. I like Cinnamon…..
- Its ready to serve now…or Chill til you are ready to serve..
In a large mixing bowl, break bread into small pieces by hand. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk eggs and pour over broken bread. Tear the bread into a large mixing bowl and add the fruit, peel and spice. Pour in the milk, then stir or scrunch through your fingers to mix everything well and completely break up the bread. Tear up the bread slices into small to medium sized pieces.