Stain glass jello bars EASY. Pour milk mixture over cubes; stir to evenly distribute gelatin cubes. Choose colors to represent the theme! Note: Make sure that the white gelatin is not warm.
Jello cubes are so easy to make. You can use as many flavours of jello you want. Have you ever made a poke cake with jello? You can have Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- You need 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- You need 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- It’s 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- You need 2 cups of boiling water.
- You need 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
So easy and everyone's always impressed because it's so pretty. Regardless, I loved this and would eat as much as possible. If you're secretly hoping for leftovers, these JELL-O gelatin and pudding recipes are not for you. This sweet, creamy favorite is surprisingly easy to make.
Stain glass jello bars EASY instructions
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
The bar should be pre-tinned before use. You will solder the bar in several places at intersecting lines on the window. The Best Knox Gelatin Jello Recipes on Yummly Christmas Finger Jello, Coffee Jello / Coffee Gelatin, Red White And Blue Jello Shots With Cherries. They often comment on how easy it was for them to learn how to draw.