Cookie for one!. A recipe for just one big Chocolate Chip Cookie! Perfect for two (or for one, and you can save half for later), or it's a fun baking project to do with the kids! It's perfectly soft and chewy, deliciously sweet.
This is safe to eat so feel free to enjoy this delicious cookie. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for One. This egg-less, personal-sized batch of chocolate chip cookie dough is just enough to satisfy any cookie dough craving that comes along. You can cook Cookie for one! using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie for one!
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate chips (your flavor preference).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Eggless Cookie Dough for One is the Valentine's Day Recipe That's Really Calling Our Name. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information. How do I set a PHP cookie for one second or a short period of time? This Table for One recipe was inspired by my favorite ice cream flavor, chocolate chip cookie One very important note about this recipe: To make cookie dough edible, i.e. safe to eat raw, be sure to.
Cookie for one! instructions
- mix everything together, pour in sprayed glass microwavable dish, microwave about 50 seconds, enjoy!.
- (great little project to do with kids!).
Cookies can be used for malicious purposes. You can add, delete, edit, search, protect and block cookies! Each one is a separate cookie. To find a particular cookie, we can split document.cookie by ;, and then find the right name. It's mid-week and you deserve a cookie.