You can have All-But-One Cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All-But-One Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of instant coffee.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
All-But-One Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together butter, shortening, white sugar and brown sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Add in one egg at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Mix in a separate bowl the flour, baking powder, unsweetened cocoa, instant coffee and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture until just combined.
- Add in chocolate and white chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 20-60 minutes.
- Scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Let sit on cookie sheets 3-5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.