Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast. Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas, then allow me to introduce you to your new breakfast best friend: Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French this French toast trifecta by grabbing ingredients for Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast and, my all-time favorite, Easy Cinnamon French. This cheesecake stuffed French toast is your solution. Make the Strawberry Cheesecake Filling: Combine strawberries and sugar in a small bowl, setting aside to draw out the sweetness and juices.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is the perfect Saturday morning kind of breakfast. Unless, of course, your Saturday morning was anything like my Saturday morning this weekend. On Friday night I experienced my first Dutch wedding, which was a lot like an American wedding. You can have Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberries, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of large California strawberries, mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 slices of egg bread, or other loaf bread (preferably a day or two old), sliced 1/2-inch thick.
- You need 3 of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of butter.
Once the slices are stuffed, place each slice into the milk and egg mixture for about ten seconds per side. Stuffed French toast is two bread slices that are held together by some sort of filling. The "sandwiched" bread slices are dipped in an egg Stuffed Cheesecake French Toast with blueberries, raspberries, peaches, apples or bananas. Strawberry Jam can be used in place of fresh strawberries.
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast instructions
- In a small mixing bowl, sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over chopped strawberries. Add lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix with a fork and set aside. Mix together mashed strawberries, light cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 tablespoon of the strawberry syrup. Spread equal amounts of the filling on each slice of bread. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt. Heat a skillet over medium heat..
- Dip bread into the egg mixture, gently flipping to allow egg mixture to soak in. Melt butter in the skillet, spreading the melted butter to evenly coat the bottom of the pan. Cook the bread slices for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Place French toast onto plates and top with a few tablespoons of the strawberry syrup. Sprinkle chocolate syrup over the toasts. Serve immediately..
The stuffed french toast is topped with powdered sugar, fresh berries, homemade fluffy whipped cream and a touch of real maple syrup. Sweetened fresh strawberry cream cheese stuffed between thick slices of bread and dipped into a rich custard batter and cooked in a. I wanted the cheesecake cake filling to creep into every crevice, nook, and cranny so I ended up making strawberry cheesecake sandwiches. For a tempting breakfast dish that's more like dessert, try this! The rich filling between the French toast slices tastes like cheesecake.