Pistachio Ice Cream. If you've never had pistachio ice cream before, you must give it a try! Ice cream is one of those simple delights that will never go out of fashion or favour. That's not to say Enter pistachios.
Pistachio nuts are related to the cashew and naturally feature a green tint. Churn the pistachio custard in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Fold in the hand-chopped pistachios and transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container with a lid. You can cook Pistachio Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pistachio Ice Cream
- You need 1 liter of milk.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 10 of pistachio shredded 10 almonds shredded.
- You need 1/4 tsp of green food color.
The ice cream will have a soft, creamy texture. This dairy-free Pistachio Ice Cream is made with cashews, avocado and coconut cream for a super rich, no-churn treat. Pistachio ice cream is a popular ice cream variety made with pistachios, cream & sugar. Most often edible green food color is added to it to make it more appealing.
Pistachio Ice Cream step by step
- Boil milk in a pan add sugar and then simmer into medium heat.
- Simmer till about half volume of milk is left..
- Now add cardamon powder, food color and vanilla extract.
- When cool add nuts saving a few for garnishing.
- Mix well or you can mix with electric mixture. Pour into mould or plastic air tight container.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 7 hours or required hours.
- Now take out garnish and enjoy.
Sweet and salty, pistachio ice cream is just one of those desserts that keep us coming back for more. And with this nutty blend of black tea and crunchy pistachios, you'll definitely want two scoops. Mixing Bowl + Ice Cream Or Silken Tofu + Pistachio. Pistachio Ice Cream can be combined with other ingredients to create Spumoni Ice Cream. First of all, whip the double cream until it reaches the 'floppy' stage but isn 't too thick.