Paan panna cotta. A traditional, easy, and delicious Italian custard. I had a difficult time finding a good and easy recipe on the internet, so I made up my own recipe. It tastes just like the panna cotta served at Italian restaurants.
Mix together milk and cream in a heavy-bottomed pan on low flame. Add gelatin to it and allow it to stand, so that it softens. This Panna Cotta is unique because it is made with both Greek Yogurt and Heavy Cream. You can cook Paan panna cotta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paan panna cotta
- It’s 1 of CupOf Cream.
- You need 1 Cup of Full Cream Milk.
- You need 5 of GmJellytiI(Two Tasp Warm Water me Soak Karke me).
- Prepare 1tbsp of Paan Masala.
- It’s 3-4 of Kalkata Plan.
- Prepare 1tbsp of Gulkand.
- Prepare as needed of Green Food Colour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar Powder.
- Prepare Cups of Selicon Moleds.
- You need of Garnish with Paan,Rose syrup Or Colour FullMix Soaf..
The greek yogurt adds a bit of tang while adding a rich creamy texture along with the added benefits of protein. I always use plain greek yogurt as there are no additives and is the perfect base for this yogurt panna cotta recipe. Panna Cotta looks and tastes fancy but is quick and easy to make! The fresh berry sauce makes every creamy spoonful perfectly sweet and tangy.
Paan panna cotta instructions
- Take a Pan add into the Cream Or Milk Or One Boil this (Continue Stirring karte) After Boilling Add to TheJelllytil Mix and sugar dizolave This in Creammilk Mix..turn off the gas Or Cook down Now Add the Gulkand,Paan Masala,Chopped Paan Leaves Or Green Food Colour And Mix it…
- #Second_Step_Now Pour Then In Selicon Moleds Cups And Set In Freezer For About2Hours..After Setting Dip Moled Paan Panna Cotta And Serve It With Garnish..
- Now_Ready_Final_Presentation Pic…
We love these mini desserts for parties! Some of our favorites include chocolate mousse, these raspberry mousse cups, or mini cheesecakes. They are elegant and surprisingly simple. Panna cotta, a molded chilled dessert popular throughout Italy, is easy to make and can be prepared in advance. It looks and tastes wonderful with ripe red fruits such as raspberries, strawberries.