Fried icecream balls. Fried ice cream might sound impossible, but it's actually pretty simple. This fried ice cream is truly amazing! The first ice cream ball may not turn out right.
Fried Ice Cream is an unexpected, irresistibly good dessert. This version is churro-flavored with a a hot, cinnamon-sugar fried cookie coating over frozen vanilla ice cream! This first time I ever had Fried Ice Cream was at a Japanese restaurant in San Francisco as a child with my grandparents. You can cook Fried icecream balls using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried icecream balls
- It’s 1 cup of two in one ice cream.
- You need 12 slices of fruit cake.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare as required of Oil to fry.
Do not leave unattended.) Frying ice cream just sounds stressful to us. So we opted to skip it. Like I mentioned earlier, making deep fried ice cream is a process. It's not exactly something you can just.
Fried icecream balls instructions
- Take a plastic wrap and cut in a big square piece. Then place 6 pcs slice cake on it (cake should be overlapping each other). Gently roll it using a rolling pin..
- Then place a hard scoop of ice cream in the center of the rolled cake slices.. quickly fold the plastic wrap along with the cake covering the ice cream. Make the ball tight and keep in freezer. Repeat the process with the other ice cream scoop. Freeze for about 2 hours.
- When you want to serve the dessert.Mix maida, a pinch of salt, vanilla essence and egg all together in a bowl, add a little water to make a thick smooth batter. Dip the ice cream balls in the batter.Cover it completely.Then using a big spoon drop the ball into well heated oil.Deep fry and serve immediately. You can also serve these ice cream balls along with seasonal fruits and some cream..
Fried ice cream is one of my favorite summer treats at the fair (and that's saying something, because there are a lot of delicious fried treats at the fair). Then, enjoy as is or kick it up a notch by. There are conflicting stories about the dessert's origin. Having fried ice cream is a treat usually reserved for going out to eat at the local Mexican restaurants. Making authentic FRIED ice cream at home Scoop the ice cream (you can use any flavor you like!