Mango Cream Dessert (Delight). Find easy and desi steps of various recipes in my channel (We Make Taste).lets have a look to a new and easy recipe Mango cream. The Best Mango Delight Dessert Recipes on Yummly Aamras – Puri Or Flavoured Mango Pulp – Summer Delight, Mango Delight, Mango Chocolate Nut Delight..
Milk, custard powder and sugar mixed together with the vanilla essence along with a blend of cream, castor sugar, mango puree and chopped mangoes. Step by step mango delight recipe with photos of each step. This is a simple dessert which relies more on natural sweetness. You can have Mango Cream Dessert (Delight) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Cream Dessert (Delight)
- It’s 1 cup of hung curd.
- It’s 1 cup of amul fresh cream.
- You need Half of cup mango puree.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- You need of All mix chopped nuts.
- It’s 2 tsp of almonds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pista,Two tasp kaju.
- Prepare of Mix Chopped Fruits.
- Prepare 2 tsp of small cutting mango pieces.
- You need 2 tsp of chop green And two tasp black grapes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pomograne.
- Prepare of And Garnish For…some small chop mango pieces,mango Puree Or some chopped Nuts And Fruits That it….
This dessert is more suitable for tea party or Iftar dinner or those times when you look for healthier dessert which relies more on natural fruit sweetness. We at home often serve fruit before the tea in the evening, so this is a perfect dessert for those gathering. In a food blender, blend mango pieces to make a puree or smooth pulp. In a bowl, beat cream until light and fluffy.
Mango Cream Dessert (Delight) instructions
- First_Take A big bowl and add into curd,cream,mango puree or sugar Powder and good mix it lightly…..
- 2nd_Now add chop nuts or fruits again Mix well….👇.
- And Set in fridge for half hour after half hour, sreve this chilled mango cream Dessert in cut small bowls or small position,With garnish…..
- Now Lovely an yummy sweet dish serve it..
Add condensed milk, then mango pulp and mix with a. Combine cooled custard,mango puree and cream in a large bowl,beat well. Add chopped pistachios and mix well. Pour in a serving bowl and leave in refrigerater to chill. Before serving,decorate with thin slices of mango and chopped; pistachios,if desired.