Two in one kulfis. Mango Rabri Kulfi is a very tasty frozen Indian dessert prepared with mango, thickened milk, pistachio and other dry fruits. Kulfi is a traditional Indian gourmet eggless ice cream. This frozen milk dessert is thick, creamy, and highly delectable.
Kulfi Falooda is a rich, creamy, milk-based drink dessert from the Indian Cuisine. Check out two different versions of Kulfi Falooda.the street version. Chandni Chowk introduces you to a world of delicious food, and one of the bestsellers there is the kulfis at Kuremal Mohan. You can cook Two in one kulfis using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Two in one kulfis
- It’s 500 ml of full fat milk.
- You need 100 gm of condensed milk.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 of Alphanso mango pulp.
- Prepare As needed of Sugar balls to sprinkle.
Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India. Malai kulfi is one of the family favorites. though I have posted some quick versions of kulfi, have not yet shared the traditional method of preparing In this method, rabri is made with milk. Rabri is a creamy thick preparation after milk has been reduced to its one-third. Rich and creamy Mango Kulfi is the ultimate summer dessert!
Two in one kulfis step by step
- Heat full fat milk in a wide non-stick pan..
- Add the condensed milk after the milk gets boiled.
- Add the sugar and boil the mixture till it becomes a beat thick. Let this mixture cool to room temperature..
- Divide the mixture into four parts..
- Keep first part as it is..
- Add chocolate chips to the second part..
- Add cocoa powder to the third part.
- Add mango pulp to the last part..
- All the kulfi mixture.
- Now take the kulfi moulds and fill halfway all the moulds.
- Let it set for atleast 6 hours..
- Now after 6 hours add the remaining four flavours in different combinations. Fill up the moulds..
- Let the kulfis set for another 6 hours. And your yummy kulfis are ready to eat!.
- Beat the heat with these flavourful 2 in 1 kulfis!!!.
- Before serving sprinkle sugar balls if you like!.
Mango kulfi is the Indian version of Mango Ice Cream and is one treat that you wouldn't want to miss when mangoes are in season! Traditional kulfi is made by boiling milk to reduce it, and to concentrate the milk solids, then freezing the base with flavorings such as fruit pulp, spices or nuts. This recipe for instant mango kulfi takes short cuts, using canned sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream. For some reason chat and kulfi are a pale imitation in Mumbai. Even at the best of Mumbai joints.