Easy Fried Ice Cream. An easy to make Mexican Fried Ice Cream. Crisp cinnamon coating surrounds cold and Having fried ice cream is a treat usually reserved for going out to eat at the local Mexican restaurants. Making authentic FRIED ice cream at home can be.
You wanna know something….my first time having or making fried ice cream was last week! This Easy Fried Ice Cream is so easy it's not even fried. Although this delicious dessert was invented. You can cook Easy Fried Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Fried Ice Cream
- You need 4 cup of Plain Corn Flakes.
- You need 1 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 10 of Scoops of Vanilla, Cookies n' Cream, Or Choco Chip Ice Cream (Two Big Scoops per Person).
- It’s 1 of Whipped Cream (Cool Whip Or Ready Whip).
- Prepare 1 of Pan Of Oil For Frying Flakes.
Fried ice cream is one of my favorite summer treats at the fair (and that's saying something, because there are a lot of delicious fried treats at the fair). Sure, I love the contrast between the cold, frozen ice cream and the hot, crunchy coating, but I also love it because it's the only time I ever eat it — it. It's easy to make Fried Ice Cream in a Pan! A great testimony I often get about people thinking they are doing keto right and once they actually My friend, Julie, suggested I make a fried ice cream using my keto bread.
Easy Fried Ice Cream instructions
- Heat up the oil until hot enough for frying. (If you flick water off your hand into the oil and it sizzles, its ready).
- Once hot, Drop in your Corn Flakes and Fry until a nice Golden Brown which is slightly darker then the original color. (Approx. 30 Seconds).
- Pull out the flakes with a straining spoon, and set on a bed of paper towels to soak up the oil a bit..
- In the meantime, Mix your cinnamon, Brown sugar, and White sugar together in a small bowl..
- Then place the flakes in a container with a lid, add your sugar and cinnamon mixture, close the lid and shake until flakes are completely coated..
- Set Coated Flakes Aside, and Scoop two scoops of Ice Cream (Your choice) into five individual bowls (Or there is 10 scoops in recipe so, feel free to individualize how you like).
- Scoop Some Of The Fried Flakes Over Each Bowl until Covering the top. Press flakes onto Ice cream with a spoon until tightly pressed onto it..
- Top with your favorite whipped cream and enjoy! :).
She saw a video on how someone used regular bread and rolled it out with a. A big scoop of Fried Ice Cream is a great way to cool off on hot summer days. This fried ice cream recipe takes a little time, but is such a delicious and. Tempura Fried Ice Cream. featured in Party Foods That Will Keep The Night Young. Wrap frozen ice cream ball in pound cake so it's fully enclosed.