Easy Chocolate Chip Microwave Cookies for Two! Recently I shared my recipe for my Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough Desserts (which is baked, so just a gooey cookie), and you all LOVED it! Who doesn't love a warm chocolate chip or oatmeal cookie, fresh out the oven? You can cook Cookies for Two using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookies for Two
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 each of egg yolk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chocolate chips.
But for singles or couples, baking a batch of two or three dozen cookies leads. Today's recipe yields two big cookies, similar in taste and texture to the ones you'd buy at the mall, but much healthier! The cookies come together almost instantly—no stand mixer needed, and no rolling.. In general, when I bake a batch of cookies, I use less oil and less sweet, or the healthier cookie as.
Cookies for Two step by step
- Melt butter..
- Mix in: sugar, salt, and vanilla extract..
- Add egg yolk..
- Add flour and baking. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350..
Sometimes you just want a cookie…or two, am I right? When you are in the mood for chocolate, you are going to want to whip out this recipe for Double Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two. Your family and friends will be lining up for these easy to prepare, made to share, Gingerbread Mug Cookies for Two! To find a particular cookie, we can split document.cookie by ;, and then find the right name. We can use either a regular expression or array functions to do that.