Two tone peanut butter cookies. Discover the Delicious Taste of Jif® Today. Perfect for Sandwiches, Baking, and Spoons! It's wonderful to pull the two-tone dough from the freezer and bake a festive batch in no time.
Join the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan! It's packed with thousands of recipes that will help you reach your fitness goals! The cookies were chewy and a bit sticky in a very interesting (but pleasant!) way. You can cook Two tone peanut butter cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Two tone peanut butter cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of unsweetened chocolate, melted and slightly cooled.
Pressing a hash mark into each cookie ensures this dense dough will flatten out and bake evenly. Remove from oven and do not try to. The dough takes just minutes to mix up, and just like my single serving chocolate chip cookies, you can mix them up in one small bowl. These cookies are soft and tender.
Two tone peanut butter cookies instructions
- 1. In a large mixing bowl beat peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds..
- 2. Add the granulated sugar,brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Beat until combined, occasionally scraping sides of the bowl..
- 3. Add vanilla and egg in and continue mixing flour in as well as possible. Use rubber spatula or wooden spoon to mix flour in from bottom and sides of bowl..
- 4. Divide dough in half. Stir melted chocolate into one portion of the dough. Divide each dough portion in half..
- 5. On lightly floured surface roll each dough portion into a ten inch long log. Rap each log in plastic rap and chill for 1 to 2 hours until firm..
- 6. Cut logs in half lengthwise. Place the cut side of the one peanut butter logs on a chocolate log and roll together until seams are sealed and half is brown and the other is lite brown. Continue with other log half's and rap in plastic rap and let chill until firm..
- 7. Preheat oven to 375*F. Cut two tone logs into quarter inch slices and place one inch away from each other on a non greased pan..
- 8. Cook until edges are lite brown. Place on Eire rack to cool. And most importantly enjoy!!!!!!!.
This recipe bakes up two nice large sized cookies, so share if you want. Prep – Add parchment paper to a baking sheet. Be careful, the chips (and bowl) can get quite hot. Pour chocolate mixture into jellyroll pan. This will be the bottom layer of the two-tone fudge.