Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two. Mini chocolate cheesecake recipe for two also included. Cheesecake – It's one of my favorite desserts to eat. Probably because it's not something I eat The reason I post recipes for two people is because I hate dealing with leftovers and throwing away food.
I'm sure you know by now that I'm a BIG cheesecake fan. I have been ever since I was a. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. You can have Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two
- Prepare 7 of Oreos.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 5 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
They are easy to make and great to take to parties and. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes-TWO Recipes. by Chocolate Covered Katie. These mini Oreo cheesecakes have just FIVE ingredients. Even if you don't consider yourself a baker, this recipe can be whipped up in minutes, without a stand mixer or complicated baking techniques.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove fillings from Oreos, then add wafers to a food processor with sugar, salt, and melted butter..
- Pour mixture into greased 5" springform pan to form crust. Pack tightly on the bottom and sides, then bake for 9 minutes. Remove the pan, then turn oven down to 300°F..
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixer. Beat in cocoa powder, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined..
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, then bake for 36 minutes until center is jiggly but not wet. Turn off oven and prop the door open without removing the pan..
- Remove cheesecake after 30 minutes and allow to cool fully before releasing springform pan..
- Chill cheesecake for a minimum of 4 hours. Top with whipped cream and fresh berries before serving..
This recipe for Chocolate Cheesecake for two is ultimate chocolate indulgence! These Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are a decadent dessert with an Oreo crust and topped with a ganache and strawberry. Nothing says Valentine's Day like chocolate. Wrap these in saran wrap and then in a ziploc bag and freeze for up to two months. Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are a decadent and delicious bite-sized dessert for any occasion.