Malai Kulfi. Malai kulfi, a special ice cream made in India and commonly found in all the places of India and most of the people love to enjoy this ice cream in summers. This kulfi recipe is made with very few ingredients and it just tastes awesome with only few things added into it and there is not much hard work into making this special kulfi. Creamy Malai Kulfi is a delicious summer treat which is a quite popular dessert in India and Pakistan!
However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. You can cook Malai Kulfi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malai Kulfi
- You need of Milk 1 Lt(4 cups).
- You need of Sugar 70 gms(1/3 cup).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Almond.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Pistachios.
- Prepare of Saffron strands a few(Optional).
- You need of Rose Petals a few(Optional).
Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but rewarding process of condensing full-fat milk till it gets an. Malai Kulfi- a frozen Indian milk dessert. Malai Kulfi is a very popular Indian dessert. It is basically a dense ice cream with intense Indian flavours.
Malai Kulfi instructions
- Take a heavy bottom pan and cook 4 cups of milk on a medium flame. Stir it continuously. Cook till milk remains one- third..
- Once it reduces to one-third. Switch off. the flame. Add sugar, Stir it well.. Add Cardamom Powder to it and add chopped almond and pistachios to it..
- Before Pouring into molds make sure milk should be completely cool down..
- Insert the stick into it and freeze it for 3-4 hours. Take it out after 4 hours and garnish with chopped nuts and rose petals..
Kulfi is made in few flavors as compared to ice cream. Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi The recipe video from YouTube channel 'Cooking With Reshu' demonstrates how to make kesar pista malai kulfi in few simple steps. Boil full cream milk on high flame and turn down the flame and let it simmer till it turns dense, into a malai form. Add Pistachios (pista), almonds (badam), cashews (kaju) cardamom (elaichi), saffron (kesar) and sugar. Malai kulfi recipe with step by step photos and video – easy and delicious kesar pista malai kulfi recipe made without condensed milk or mawa (khoya).