Ice creams. Ice cream (derived from earlier iced cream or cream ice) is a sweetened frozen food typically eaten as a snack or dessert. It may be made from dairy milk or cream and is flavoured with a sweetener. Ice cream is a cream- or custard-based frozen dessert.
Play Bad Ice Cream, the original winter themed ice game. The top healthy and delicious ice creams, reviewed by experts from Good Housekeeping. Most tasters could agree that, while the ice cream was creamy, they enjoyed the chocolate coating more. You can cook Ice creams using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ice creams
- Prepare 1 liter of Milk (full fat).
- It’s 20 tbs of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbs of Milk powder.
- You need 3 tbs of Cornflour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Gems powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of CMC powder.
- You need 1 cup of Non dairy cream.
- You need of Different Flavoring agents.
- You need 1 cup of Blueberry crush.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pineapple crush.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated dark chocolate (melted in microwave).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 6 tbs of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of Red velvet essence.
- Prepare As needed of Gel food colour purple, yellow, red few drops (optional).
Tick the box to see the ice cream which contains the following flavour. Meet characters of Bad Ice-Cream games and play all available parts online. Numerous levels of arcades with unusual tasks and frozen desserts of various flavors in the main role will be interesting to. Find, create and dish about all things ice cream, including fun facts, recipes, your flavor identity, and more!
Ice creams instructions
- Separate one cup milk and heat the rest of the milk over low flame and add sugar to it, stir constantly to dissolve the sugar.
- Add milk powder cornflour GMS CMC powder to the separated milk, use an eectric blender to mix everything smoothly so that no lump remains there.
- After dissolving sugar add the mixture to the boiling milk and heat it to a consistency that the back of a spoon can be covered by the milk. When it happens switch off the flame..
- Cool down the mixture and pour it in an air tight cotainer and keep it in the freezer for at least 8 hrs.
- After that it solidifies. Cut that into pieces and put them in a large mixing bowl of 5 liter capacity. If you don't have such a bowl, you can do this job in two batches. In that case work with half portion and keep the other half in the freezer..
- After taking into the bowl beat it with an electric blender for sometime. It's volume increases, when the volume reaches 3 liters add 1 cup chilled cream (it should have ice crystals in it) into it and beat again. When it reaches 5 liter it's done. The base is ready. Now it's time to add flavors..
- Blueberry flavor – for it add 1 cup blueberry crush to 2 cups ice cream base and few drops purple colour (optional) and beat it for few seconds..
- Red velvet flavor – add 1 tsp red Velvet essence to 1 cup base and beat it for few seconds. You can add extra red colour..
- Pineapple flavor – add 1 cup pineapple crush to 2 cups base and yellow food colour and beat it..
- Vanilla with choco chips flavor- add 1 tsp vanilla essence to 2 cups base and beat for few seconds and add 2 tbs choco chips and fold it with a spatula.
- Chocolate flavor -add cocoa powder and 1/4 cup melted chocolate to 3 cups base and beat then add 2 tbs choco chips and fold it with a spatula.
- Coffee flavor – add coffee powder and 1/4 cup chocolate to 3 cups base, beat then add choco chips.
- Finally put them into air tight containers and keep in the freezer for 6-8 hrs. Your delicious ice creams are ready !.
Find, create & dish about all things ice cream! Последние твиты от Ice Scream (@icescreamgame). Ice cream recipes, photos and news for ice cream fans everywhere. Add ice cream to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Our delectable ice cream cakes are the perfect topper to any occasion: birthday, baby shower or office party. Choose from our signature or seasonal flavors or work with our team to create your own!