Mango kulfi. Mango Kulfi is an Indian frozen dessert which is an Indianized version of Mango Ice Cream which is creamier and denser. Kulfi is generally prepared by reducing and thickening milk by slow cooking. Here you have to stir continuously to prevent milk from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
This recipe for instant mango kulfi takes short cuts, using canned sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream. How to Make Mango Kulfi The traditional way to make kulfi involves cooking the milk until it thickens up quite a bit. Then milk solids are added to the kulfi to make it creamier and its then flavored with cardamom, nuts, saffron. You can cook Mango kulfi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango kulfi
- Prepare 1 of Ripe mango (3/4 cup chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milkmaid /condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Amul Fresh cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of Boiled milk.
- It’s of Almonds chopped for garnish.
- It’s 1 of tspn honey for garnish.
- Prepare of Few gems for garnish.
- Prepare of Saffron threads – Few.
These days people also make a quick version of kulfi in which you don't cook at all. Add the beaten chilled cream and mix well till combined. Mango kulfi is an Indian frozen dense dessert made from milk and mango puree. Summers and kulfi go together for us.
Mango kulfi instructions
- Wash and peel the skin of ripe mango. Chop into cubes..
- Take chopped mango, condensed milk, milk, thick fresh cream, cardamom and saffron..
- Grind to smooth paste..
- Fill in plastic kulfi moulds.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours. Remove and serve with some chopped almonds, gems and honey. Enjoy immediately !!!.
So whenever the Indian summers arrive kulfi also starts beckoning. Its just like summers are best to make pickles and papads. How to make Mango Kulfi Mix the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and milk together in a pan. A set, frozen cream dessert often flavoured with fruits, nuts or spices such as saffron, Peter Joseph's simple mango kulfi recipe uses condensed milk for sweetness and the vibrant flesh of the mango for a refreshing treat. Remove the kulfi from the freezer, hold the moulds in a tea towel soaked in warm water, then carefully remove moulds.