Easy Malai Kulfi. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Malai Kulfi. Learn to make creamy & delicious Ice cream – Kulfi, a recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food! Kulfi is undoubtedly India's best sweet dessert on a stick.
Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and So this summer, are you craving for kulfi? Make this perfect and easy to make homemade kulfi recipe. milk for creamy malai kulfi. furthermore, some important tips and considerations while preparing matka kulfi or malai kulfi recipe. firstly, i would heavily recommend using full cream milk for this. Malai kulfi has a much lesser calorie content than vanilla ice cream. You can cook Easy Malai Kulfi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Malai Kulfi
- You need 1lts of cream milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almond cashewnuts powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of elaichi powder or few drops elaichi essence optional.
- Prepare of Few drops Mawa essence optional.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream or malai(upper top thick layer from milk).
Malai Kulfi is Indian frozen dairy dessert. Some time it is called as Indian Ice-cream. Kulfi Malai Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Quick n Easy Malai Kulfi is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert.
Easy Malai Kulfi instructions
- Boil milk and reduce flame and cook till it's reduced to one third (1/3).Add malai or cream and mix well..
- Cook little more and add sugar when milk is thick enough..
- Add powder nuts and mix well. Add essence or elaichi powder. Mix well. Cool little and fill in kulfi moulds or small earthen matkis..
- Cover matkis with foil and mould with kids. Now keep in freezer for overnight. Enjoy easy Malai Kulfi..
Stand pre-chilled kulfi moulds in their stand. Malai kulfi does not follow the regular texture of what we know as ice-cream. This Indian sweet can be prepared in no time and is enjoyed by young and old alike. Murg malai kabab is as delicious and juicy as its name suggests. This Indian recipe is easy to prepare and can be grilled or cooked in the Indian murg malai chicken kabab.