Three layered mango vermicelli dessert. Add vermicilli fry it when fry add cardamom seeds and stire so add milk. Thanks for watching our recipe if you liked it make sure to give this video a thumbs up and also subscribe our channel. Comment about recipes that you want to see.
How to make white bread WITH ALL PURPOSE FLOUR Vermicelli kheer or Seviyan Kheer/Payasam as it is known in India, is a special dessert that is made mostly on the occasion of festivals or celebrations. It is a sweet pudding made from milk, vermicelli, spices and dry fruits. You can have Three layered mango vermicelli dessert using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Three layered mango vermicelli dessert
- Prepare Half of packet brown vermicelli (sawaiyan).
- Prepare 1 of big mango chunks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mango custard.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of sugar for custard.
- It’s 3 tbspn of sugar for vermicelli.
- It’s 2 of and half cup milk.
- It’s of Few chopped almonds for garnishing.
- You need Half of cup water for vermicelli.
- Prepare 3 of crushed cardamoms.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee for vermicelli (sawaiyan).
I've always thought that a ribbon cookie is especially nice. Although it's a single cookie, it really seems like two or three different cookies because of its lovely layers of flavor. These refrigerated ribbon cookies have a rich chocolate layer balanced by a bright, orange-mango layer—a very special combination. How to Make Vermicelli and Mango Dessert.
Three layered mango vermicelli dessert step by step
- First of all for the mango custard take 2 cups of milk boil it in a pot add 4 tbspn of sugar then in separate cup take half cup of cold milk add 2 tbsp of mango custard powder dissolved it and pour into the milk and stir continuously cook it for 5 minutes then keep it aside make it completely cool down or put in the refrigerator.
- Then in a separate pot add 2 tbsp ghee, crushed cardamoms then add half packet broken vermicelli in it roast in it for 2 minutes then add 3 tbspn sugar and half cup of water cover the lid make it in low flame until soft and done.
- Now assembling :- take serving glasses or bowl first add 2 tbsp cooked vermicelli then chilled mango custard then mango chunks repeat these 3 layers and on top garnish with some vermicelli, chopped almonds and mango chunks, serve chilled and enjoy !.
Stir in the mango pulp and cardamom powder, and remove from fire. Cool and chill in the refrigerator. Heat a pan with little ghee and fry raisins and cashew nuts until raisins are puffed up and cashews turn light brown. Heat a pan ,put the remaining ghee and saute the broken vermicelli on medium flame until. Prepare jelly according to box instructions.