White chocolate chip cookie dough truffles. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough hidden inside of chocolate covered truffles = Chocolate Chip Cookie If you follow the directions, your Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles dough will turn out just fine! I like to use chocolate melting wafers (or Ghirardelli White or Dark Chocolate Bark). This chocolate chip cookie dough doesn't require egg and it is made with heat-treated flour.
With this eggless chocolate chip cookie dough recipe, you can eat it right out of the bowl without worry! What else do I need to say? It's chocolate chip cookie dough truffles! You can have White chocolate chip cookie dough truffles using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White chocolate chip cookie dough truffles
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of soften butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. These easy candies look like fancy chocolate truffles, but they're really just chocolate chip cookie dough in delicious disguise.
White chocolate chip cookie dough truffles instructions
- Melt butter in microwave for 50 seconds until melted, then add the brown sugar and mix together..
- Sieve the plain flour into a bowl then add the melted butter and brown sugar, the white chocolate chips and vanilla extract (if you have no vanilla extract don't worry they still taste as good) and mix together until a dough is formed..
- Make small balls out of the dough and place onto a baking tray. Then refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Melt white chocolate chips and with a spoon, cover the cookie dough balls then place on baking tray. You can use sprinkles to sprinkle on the top or use left over white chocolate to decorate the top. Place in the fridge for an hour until hardened then enjoy :).
S.: Don't be tempted to substitute another chocolate chip cookie dough. I just adore truffles and cookie dough and I'm doing it anyway!" I belive that most of us as children had the expirience of eating cookie dough. I vividly remember one time, I was actually a teenager when our grandmother was making her famous homemade cookies. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc.