Creme Egg Cheesecake. See how easy it is to make cheesecake. With Philly you always get the perfect cheesecake. This Cadbury's Creme Egg Cheesecake Recipe (No Bake!) has been viewed over a million times.
The Creme Eggs are easier to cut if you've stored them in the fridge for a couple of hours to. A gorgeous no bake Creme Egg Cheesecake perfect for Easter. This delicious chocolate cheesecake is so easy to make and has Mini Cadbury Creme Eggs inside and on top! You can have Creme Egg Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creme Egg Cheesecake
- Prepare of base.
- It’s 400 grams of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- It’s of cheesecake filling.
- It’s 600 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 60 grams of powdered sweetener.
- Prepare 560 grams of cream cheese (2x260g pots).
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 7 of creme eggs.
- You need 267 grams of mini creme eggs (1 bag).
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 70 grams of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 70 grams of white chocolate.
- Prepare 90 grams of mini eggs (1 bag).
I've got a mighty fine treat for you today in the delicious form of Creme Egg Cheesecake. Tips for making the Creme Egg Cheesecake: To colour the orange layer I recommend using gel food colouring (I use a brand called Pro Gel). Cut the Creme Eggs in half using a sharp knife, please be careful and cut slowly. If you end up with some broken Creme Eggs, then it's a good excuse to make my Easter Rocky Road!
Creme Egg Cheesecake step by step
- Finely crush the digestive biscuits in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and mix in with the crushed biscuits.
- Press the biscuit mix into the bottom of a 7in cake tin preferably with a removable bottom and leave to set in the fridge for an hour.
- Whilst the base sets continue to make the filling.
- In a large bowl whip the cream and sweetener together until it forms peaks.
- Juice the lemon and whip this and the cream cheese into the cream mix.
- Cut up the creme eggs and mini creme eggs into small pieces and fold this into the creme cheese mix.
- Carefully pour this mix onto the base, even out the top with a spatula and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- Once set, melt the milk and white chocolate in separate bowls in the microwave in 30 second intervals then leave to cool for 5-10 mins.
- Using a piping bag drizzle the white chocolate over the cheesecake in straight lines in one direction, turn the cheesecake around and do the same to make a crisscross pattern.
- Using a clean piping bag do the same with the milk chocolate ensuring to go between the gaps of the white chocolate.
- Leave in the fridge for 10-15 mins for the chocolate to harden slightly.
- Arrange the mini eggs on top then stand back and admire with pride!.
How to make a cheesecake with Cadbury Creme Eggs. Check out the full recipe below. Creme Egg Cheesecake from Jane's Patisserie or perhaps a gluten-free version from Gluten Free Cuppa Tea […] Reply. I want the cake to be very firm do you think is ok as your recipe or add extra icing sugar or couple of teaspoons of lemon. Our easy cheesecake is the perfect dessert to share with friends and family at.