Vanilla Ice Cream.
You can have Vanilla Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Ice Cream
- It’s 4 of large Eggs.
- You need 1 pint of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Double Strength Vanilla.
- It’s of Whole Milk.
Vanilla Ice Cream step by step
- Cream eggs and sugar in electric mixer. Add heavy cream, condensed sweetened milk, and vanilla. Pour mixture into electric ice cream maker. Pour whole milk into mixture leaving room for expansion. If your machine is not marked with a limit then fill to two thirds full..
- Fill the outside bucket with ice one third way up. Pour ice cream salt over the packed ice. Continue with an additional third of ice and salt. Then add the final third of ice and salt..
- Turn machine on and let it churn until the machine stops turning. You may need to add additional ice and salt until finished. Depending on machine type this should take 20-30 minutes to complete churning. Churning is adding air to the mixture and a smoother product..
- When completed pack the container completely with ice and cover with a towel to let it "ripen". It should be beautiful and ready to eat after 30 minutes of "ripening"..