Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic. Tummy And Arm Fat is Melting Away More And More Every Day. Effective Way To Burn Belly Fat Quickly & Safely, Try Now Great recipe for Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic. Try these traditional Greek koulourakia with your morning coffee and you'll be amazed by their wonderful flavor.
Try these traditional Greek koulourakia with your morning coffee and you'll be amazed by their wonderful flavor. They're crispy, low fat and ideal for fasting periods. See great recipes for Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic too! You can cook Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic
- Prepare 200 g of soft margarine.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar, granulated.
- You need 70 ml of orange juice.
- You need 500 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground mastic.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
See great recipes for Vrat Wale Heart Bites (Fasting Recipe), Fasting Rice too! Greek Cinnamon cookies with their wonderful smell, baked during Lent where people are fasting are the promise that Easter and Spring is approaching. Their unique taste and unforgettable aromas of cinnamon and orange that fill the house is inextricably linked with wonderful memories of bygone times. It is highly aromatic and therapeutic — excellent and scientifically proven as a salve against stomach ulcers, effective as a gum in promoting oral health.
Fasting Koulourakia with Cinnamon and Mastic step by step
- In a large mixing bowl beat margarine and sugar for 10 min until light and fluffy. Mix in the orange juice..
- Combine flour with cinnamon and mastic. Add half of the flour mixture and keep beating on low speed.
- Stop the mixer and scrape the sides of your bowl. Gradually add the rest of the flour mixture and knead gently..
- Cover with plastic and allow to rest for 20 min..
- Take the dough out and start shaping. Arrange them on paper lined baking trays..
- Mix honey with water and brush the koulourakia. INFO: Brushing koulourakia & cookies with this mixture, adds extra colour and flavor..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190⁰C / 375⁰F for 18 to 20 min. Enjoy!.
See great recipes for Cheese Halawa حلاوه الجبنه النابلسيه too! If you are like me, you are probably trying to figure out how to pronounce this word unless you are of Greek origin. Koulourakia are simple and quick to bake up and so much fun to make! The dough rolls out easily into a variety of shapes and it's a job even little hands can do well. Cardamom, cinnamon and orange zest make these cookies so aromatic and full of flavor, they'll become your favorites in no time!