Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies. Soft and chewy chocolate cookies studded with the word's best Easter candy: Cadbury Mini Eggs. I have a special love for Cadbury mini-eggs. They remind me of my Mom, who always let me buy the little single serving packs they had near the register at our neighborhood grocery store growing up.
I've always absolutely loved Easter, mostly because of what it represents as a celebrating Christian. I love teaching my toddlers all about Easter and the meaning behind the resurrection of Jesus Christ. These Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies are a great way to either use up leftover Easter candy or use it to celebrate the holiday itself. You can cook Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies
- It’s 3 of semi Sweet chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of choco chip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted Cadbury chocolate.
They're chewy and full of crunchy candy to make an ultimate Easter dessert. Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies Recipe – Easter egg chocolate cookies Chocolate Easter egg cookies recipe. I'm using Cadbury mini chocolate Easter eggs in this. A Cadbury Creme Egg is a chocolate-like confection produced in the shape of an egg, originating from the British chocolatier Cadbury.
Chocolate Cadbury Egg Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degree f..
- Line a baking sheet..
- Melt the chocolate in microwave or double boiler untill smooth set aside..
- Add butter and sugar to a bowl and mix well, add egg, vanilla extract mix well..
- Pour in the melted chocolate and mix until combine. Add baking powder and salt mix well..
- Add choco chips, stir into batter..
- Spread the batter in cookies sheet bake for about 15 minutes..
- Don't be to over bake them..
- Remove from the the oven and cool..
- Serve drizzle melted Cadbury chocolate syrup..