Easter Rainbows Chewy Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. A recipe for super fudgy, brownie-like cookies filled with chocolate chunks and chocolate Easter eggs. This brownie cookie recipe is one of my long-time favorites.
She was so proud of making them! Easter Cookies Easter Treats Fun Cookies Pinwheel Cookies Crinkle Cookies Cotton Candy Cookies Swirl Sugar Cookies Lollipop Cookies Rainbow Sugar Cookies Dr. And these cookies just did it for me. You can have Easter Rainbows Chewy Cookies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easter Rainbows Chewy Cookies
- It’s 2 – 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of caster sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 number of egg.
- Prepare 1 number of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of chocolate icing sprinkles , gems , semisweet chips to decorate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of butter stick.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of milk water /.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 – 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
They are so colorful and, dare I say, fun? You can make them any colors that you would like. These colors are perfect for Easter or Spring. Nothing says Easter like pretty pastels and nothing says GIMME like perfect, bakery style, chocolate chip cookies.
Easter Rainbows Chewy Cookies instructions
- Cream the cookies nenecessary butter with sugar, add the vanilla aand eggs. Beat nicely with wooden spoon or hand mixer..
- Seive the flour,salt and baking powder and gradually add to wet ingredients.mix well with hands and knead to a soft pliable dough..
- Wrap in a cling film and keep in fridge for 1 hour or freezer for 20 mins to firm. Then roll into a big circle of 1/4 inch and cut cookie shapes of your choice or simple round..
- If you want you can add chocolate chips to a part of a dough,or any other flavors..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the cookies. Bake on preheated oven of 160°c for around 10-12 mins or more if little more golden and crunchy..
- Cool on a rack or plate..
- For icing,cream the ingredients with the juice and milk. If you want replace lemon juice with orange or any other liquid and mix to get a glossy spreading consistency..
- Spread and do designs of your liking, with sprinkles chips and sauces!.
- Make a creative cookie designer of yourself!!!.
I'm talking soft, thick, chewy, ooey, gooey perfection. If you're looking for a chocolate chip cookie recipe that is thin and crispy, I cannot stress strongly enough, you are in the wrong place. Chewy has Claudia's Canine Bakery Easter Egg baked dog treats your pup will love. Dress your pet for Easter festivities and family photos. Chewy has stylish dog dresses and themed outfits like the Peeps Easter Bunny dog costume.