EasterBake – Easy Easter biscuits. Scrumptious Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! EasterBake – Easy Easter biscuits Easy Easter Biscuits. #easterbake. Lightly grease two baking trays lined with baking paper.
No Bake Oreo Truffle Easter Eggs at Chef in Training; Chocolate Easter Bark at Taming Twins; Peeps Bunny Bark at Love from the Oven; Easter Oreo Bark at Lil' Luna; Bunny Chow with Chex Mix at Suburban Simplicity; Easter Chex Mix With M&Ms and Cadbury Mini Eggs at Beautiful Life and Home; Easter Muddy Buddies at Frugal Mom eh! Mix in the eggs one at a time then stir in vanilla and almond essences, milk and oil. Repeat with the other half of the dough. You can have EasterBake – Easy Easter biscuits using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EasterBake – Easy Easter biscuits
- You need 6 oz of self raising flour.
- It’s 4 oz of caster sugar.
- It’s 3 oz of butter/ Marg.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need Cup of raisins. (Optional).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of mixed spice.
- Prepare of Little milk for glazing/binding.
If you want to make jammy biscuits, use a small circular cutter to stamp holes in half of the biscuits (where the yolk would be). If you intend to make both iced and jammy biscuits, only stamp holes in a quarter of the biscuits. See more ideas about Bbc good food recipes, Easter treats, Simnel cake. Easy Easter Biscuits. #easterbake [email protected] Free-From Cookbook.
EasterBake – Easy Easter biscuits step by step
- Turn on oven to 180. Add all ingredients (except milk for glazing) into mixer or bowl..
- Mix on slow and add a little of milk until forms a soft dough. If you have no mixer then mix with wooden spoon. If too dry add more milk. If too wet add more flour..
- Tip out onto floured worktop..
- Roll out. If you don't have rolling pin use a bottle. Cut round shapes using a cutter or glass. I used a wine glass..
- Place on baking tray. A few at a time. Rub top with a little milk..
- Bake for 15 mins until golden brown. Cool on a wire tray..
- Sprinkle with a little caster sugar. Enjoy with a cuppa!!.
I like to use my lovely local butchers expertise to get a nice rolled boneless shoulder. Easter biscuits are such a fun way to get the family baking together, or to show off your decorating handiwork when people come over for tea. From egg and spoon iced biscuits to crumbly chocolate. Looking for the best easter cakes? Try our Easter baking recipes for easy Easter desserts.