Easter Cookie Pie.
You can cook Easter Cookie Pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easter Cookie Pie
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 115 g of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare 135 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 210 g of plain flour – sift.
- It’s 100 g of Cadbury’s mini eggs – chopped.
- You need 60 g of chocolate chips.
Easter Cookie Pie step by step
- Use an electric hand whisk to mix together butter and sugar till you get a cream like consistency. Then whisk in the egg till mixture is soft. Then use a wooden spoon to mix the sifted flour and bicarbonate of soda. You’ll start to get a cookie dough consistency- now you can add chocolate chips..
- Lightly oil a circle ceramic dish and press cookie dough in. Push down half the chopped mini eggs so you can still see them. Then cook for 17 mins on 160 (fan assisted). Decorate with a few extra mini eggs on the top. Leave to rest for 10 mins before cutting and serving. So yummy. Enjoy!.