Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars. Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars For when you don't know what to do with that chocolate easter bunny :p. Here are some examples of the best recipes from this application: German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars Cognac Pecan Pie Mini Pecan Pie Tarts Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars Pecan Pie Surprise Bars Gluten Free Nannys Pecan Pie Charlies Wicked Pecan Pie Pecan Pie With Cream Cheese Filling Bourbon Pecan Pie Pioneer Womans Pecan Pie and many other delicious. For when you don't know what to do with that chocolate easter bunny :p Stephanie Goldman.
Pecan halves can often be found prepackaged in the baking aisle of any grocery store, but also are often available in the bulk section with other nuts, seeds and flours. Bake the recipe as directed, then drizzle the cooled bars with melted chocolate. Let the chocolate set, then slice as directed. You can have Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of room temperature butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Melted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecan halves.
- It’s 1 of chocolate easter bunny.
This Pecan Pie Bar is the perfect laid-back version of it's cousin the pie. Pecan Pie filling on top of a flaky, sugar cookie type crust. Another great dessert that uses this combination is our M&M Blondie Recipe! The are soft and delicious and only take about.
Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan..
- In large bowl mix all crust ingredients until dough can be pinched together..
- Dump in pan and disperse evenly on bottom of pan, pushing together to form bottom layer of crust..
- Bake crust for 10 minutes. In another large bowl mix filling eggs and sugar..
- Then mix in dark corn syrup, melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Mix in pecans and chunks of easter bunny..
- Bake 35 minutes. Allow to completely cool before serving..
Made these as a "short cut" for Thanksgiving and they were so much easier than a regular pie and flew off the plate. Pecan pie bars are a tasty snack to make for a crowd or whenever you're craving a good old pecan pie but need a shortcut. The bars are made with a tender shortbread crust and a rich, caramel-y filling. If you have it, use powdered sugar instead of granulated sugar for the crust (not the filling), which gives melt-in-your-mouth texture to the crust. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.