Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies. Our delicious Cheesecake Brownie recipe combines fudgy brownies and creamy cheesecake. The best quick and easy chocolate cheesecake brownies recipe, homemade from scratch with simple ingredients. Soft, moist, fudgy, creamy, with swirls of cream cheese.
Ingredients ~For brownie layer (these are the ingredients listed on the box) Load up on chocolate eggs with these Easter brownie recipes. These Oreo-filled cheesecake brownies are the ultimate indulgence. Bake this rich, squidgy chocolate traybake for an Easter sharing treat. You can cook Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies
- It’s of ~For brownie layer (these are the ingredients listed on the box).
- You need 1 Box of fudgey brownie mix for 9×13 pan (I used Duncan Hines).
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of ~For Cheesecake layer.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese – softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbs of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 drops of deep pink GEL food coloring.
Looking for recipes for cheesecake brownies? Taste of Home has the best cheesecake brownie recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan. Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom only of a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the brownie layer with a wooden spoon until well combined..
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except food coloring with a wire wisk until smooth. Add food coloring and wisk to combine..
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spread out into an even layer..
- Place dollops of the cheesecake mix evenly over the top of the brownie batter..
- Using a butter knife gently swirl the two batters together. Place in oven. Bake until just set. 20-25 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.
Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. Sift in the cocoa powder and flour, then mix in the baking powder and salt. Bake this rich, squidgy chocolate traybake for an Easter sharing treat. This is an easy cheesecake for kids to prepare with just a little supervision – they'll love smashing up the. This recipe is adapted from Eating on A Dime's incredible Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars – where we swapped in chopped robin eggs candies for the chocolate chips in the original recipe.