Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. All The Fun And Flavor Of Principe In A Cookie. Bring Out Your Inner Prince And Discover Royal Flavours Of This Crisp Sandwich Cookie These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Also, the cranberry oatmeal cookies also come together really quickly.
These Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are fluffy, chewy and full of delicious mix-ins. Just ask Charlie, he'll tell you. For more sweet tooth satisfaction, check out these desserts! You can have Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 2 sticks of soft butter.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Mix Country Crock®, sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed using a hand mixer or stand mixer on medium speed. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Recipe are perfect wholesome cookies that are made from oatmeal and dried cranberries along with a dash of dark chocolate make them truly delicious.
Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
These oatmeal cookies are quick and easy to make and healthy as well with the low sugar content. In a medium bowl, mix the flour with the oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. How to Store Baked and Unbaked Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies can also be frozen in plastic bags.