Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Followed the steps to the best minty chocolate chip ice cream. I improvised and used chocolate morsels and chopped up finely. "This is a GREAT mint chocolate chip ice cream that I discovered by accident. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
You just can't go wrong with an ice cream recipe like this. Mint chocolate chip is an ice cream flavor composed of mint ice cream with small chocolate chips. In some cases the liqueur crème de menthe is used to provide the mint flavor, but in most cases peppermint or spearmint flavoring is used. You can have Mint chocolate chip ice cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Prepare of ice cream.
- You need 14 oz of Can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of (or more) Chocolate of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of – 1 1/2 tbs of peppermint extract.
Make this no-churn mint chocolate chip ice cream before the summer ends! It's so easy, with no cooking involved and no ice cream maker needed. I can't believe summer is almost over! It always goes by way too fast.
Mint chocolate chip ice cream step by step
- First chill your condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, whisk attachment, and bowl..
- Beat your whipping cream until soft peaks. Beat for another minute and add in your condensed milk and peppermint extract..
- Finally chop your chocolate and add into the ice cream..
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving..
If you have mint chocolate chip ice cream lovers in your house, you need this recipe! Ice cream is one of my family's favorite desserts. We love ice cream – especially homemade. And lately, mint chocolate chip is my son Sam's favorite ice cream flavor. I can't believe it has taken me this long to.