Chocolate cheesecake. Choose from Appetizers, Salads, Pastas and more, There is Truly Something for Everyone! Wow, so delicious—and not too sweet." – Martina Prchalova. This simple recipe takes basic cheesecake to another level of deliciousness.
Easy Chocolate Cheesecake is a Great Make Ahead Dessert Recipe! This Chocolate Cheesecake is for TRUE chocolate lovers. It is creamy and rich…almost like a dense chocolate mousse, but BETTER! You can have Chocolate cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cheesecake
- It’s of For the crust.
- You need 250 g of crushed oreo.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- Prepare of For cheesecake batter.
- You need 650 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of egg yolk.
- You need 150 of ้ g sour cream.
- You need 100 g of heavy cream.
- Prepare 200 g of melted datk chocolate.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of For chocolate ganache.
- It’s 75 g of heavy cream.
- You need 150 g of dark chocolate.
- You need 15 g of butter.
The Oreo crust really pairs beautifully with the creamy chocolate filling, and I topped t all off with an easy chocolate ganache! To make the filling: Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a small saucepan or microwave-safe bowl or large cup. Heat, stirring frequently, until the chips melt and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat, stir in the espresso powder, and set the mixture aside.
Chocolate cheesecake instructions
- Mix crushed oreo and butter. Line the mixture at the bottom of springform pan..
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and sour cream until well blend.
- Add egg one by one. Beat until combine. Then add heavy cream, melted chocolate and cocoa powder..
- Bake in water bath at 160C for 1 hr.
- Prepare chocolatr ganache by melting dark chocolate in warm heavy cream. Then add butter..
- Pour chocolate ganache on top of cheesecake and decorate per your needs..
Chocolate-y goodness in a cheesecake is what you get from this recipe using cocoa and chocolate chips with the cream cheese standard. This cheesecake was THE BEST chocolate cheesecake I have ever made. My non chocolate friend ate two pieces! I substituted raspberry liquor for the vanilla extract and swirled raspberry preserves over the chocolate ganache, along with a drizzle of white chocolate. To make the cheesecake, melt the chocolate in short bursts in the microwave, then leave to cool slightly.