Snickerdoodles. This snickerdoodle cookie recipe makes treats that are perfectly soft in the middle with a bit of crunch around the edges. The sweet cinnamon-sugar coating makes them a sure crowd-pleaser! Learn how to make these amazing old-fashioned snickerdoodles with or without cream of tartar.
Super Soft And Full Of Cinnamon – This Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe Is Sure To Be A Hit! They're One Of Our Most Requested Cookie Recipes And Always Get So Many Compliments! You Are Going To Love This Easy Snickerdoodle Recipe! You can have Snickerdoodles using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodles
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbls of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of 1 bowl Equal parts sugar and cinnamon in.
Like a sugar cookie wrapped in a cinnamon sugar hug, these My recipe yields the softest and thickest snickerdoodles you'll ever taste. The BEST Snickerdoodle cookie recipe ever! Soft and chewy snickerdoodle cookies loaded with cinnamon-sugar. No chilling required so they can be made QUICK!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream sugar and butter for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour, cream tartar, baking soda and salt mix well.
- Use a 1 tablespoon scoop, make into balls and coat with cinnamon and sugar. Bake 6 to 8 minutes.
To me, Snickerdoodles are the quintessential Christmas cookie. Most of all, snickerdoodles remind me of baking with my mom around the holidays, and therefore will always be the top cookie in my book. A snickerdoodle cookie recipe that is thin and chewy and coated with cinnamon sugar. These snickerdoodle cookies are super easy to make, and they're a great treat to celebrate National Cookie Month this October! It has a characteristically cracked surface, and can be crisp or soft depending on preference.