Orange Cranberry Drop Cookies. Find Deals on Cranberry Orange Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. Stir in the egg, orange juice, orange extract, and orange zest. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix into the orange mixture.
Combine dried sweetened cranberries and orange juice in small bowl. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, spices and salt. Stir in quick-cooking oats and set aside. You can cook Orange Cranberry Drop Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Cranberry Drop Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of finely shredded orange peel (set aside).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of orange extract.
- You need 1 tbsp. of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of gluten free cup for cup flour.
In a separate bowl, beat shortening, gradually adding brown sugar. Add brown sugar, lemon peel, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. CRANBERRY ORANGE COOKIES — Cranberry and orange come together in this soft and chewy holiday drop cookie. Every holiday season I try several new cookie recipes.
Orange Cranberry Drop Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cranberries, orange extract and light corn syrup in a small bowl, set aside..
- Beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar, baking powder and salt; beat until combined. Drain dried fruit, add liquid and egg to sugar mixture. Beat until combined. Add a little flour at a time, complelt mixing it all together. Stir in orange peel and fruit mixture..
- Drop by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9 – 11 minutes ot until the edges are lightly browned.
Most of them are tasty, but only a select few go into the permanent recipe file with favorites like Four Spice Crackles and Rolo Cookies. Remove from cookie sheets; cool completely. Beat at low speed until well mixed. Beat in enough orange juice for desired spreading consistency. Beat in the egg until well blended.