Monster Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats. In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars.
For some reason the cookies haven't been staying together recently. Maybe they are making margarine with more water now or one of the ingredients have changed causing the recipe to not work. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can cook Monster Cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Monster Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of M&Ms.
- It’s 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
This post should be titled, "Out of Sight, Out of Mind!" or "Hiding Cookies in Your Freezer is a Good Idea!" Or better yet, "When Cookies Are in My Freezer, I Don't Remember They're There!" Only I'd be lying to myself. I bake cookies and put them in little ziploc baggies and place them in the freezer for instant munching for the boys in my house. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats. In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars.
Monster Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set it aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, use a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment to beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy. Then beat in both sugars. Once they're combined, beat in the eggs, vanilla and peanut butter, scraping down the sides as needed..
- Beat in the oats, then on low speed beat in the M&Ms and chocolate chips until it's all just combined. Then cover the dough and place it in the fridge to chill for 20 minutes and up to 4 days. If chilling the dough for longer than 1 hour, then just leave it out for about 30 minutes before scooping it out..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a few large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking sheets and set them aside. Once the dough has chilled, scoop it out (about 2 tbsp. of dough per cookie) and roll into balls. Place them about 3" apart on the tray..
- Bake for 11-14 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned. Let them cool for about 5 minutes on the tray, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, raisins (if using), baking soda and oatmeal. Beat in eggs, baking soda, vanilla and corn syrup. There's no better way to describe this tried and tested family recipe for Monster Cookies. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. They are thick, chewy, and a soft-baked cookie, with a surprise ingredient, that are crazy delicious.