Sugar Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
This collection of sugar cookie recipes includes the best-of-the-best batches. These sugar cookies are soft, chewy and produce a flavorful bakery style soft sugar cookie! Quick and easy to make, this recipe makes cookies that turn out perfectly every single time! You can have Sugar Cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar Cookies
- It’s 1 c of Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cream of Tartar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 c of Flour.
Sugar Cookies are one of my very favorite cookies in the entire world. They are truly one of the most perfect cookies ever. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Use Betty's creative ideas to frost them, decorate them or enjoy them straight from the oven; all our recipes are time-honored, kitchen-tested and totally delicious.
Sugar Cookies instructions
- Cream together butter and sugar for at least 2 minutes..
- Add in eggs, vanilla, soda, salt, and cream of tartar until combined in the batter..
- Slowly add in flour 1 cup at a time..
- Roll out to 1/2"to 1/4". Cut dough out with cookie cutters. Chill for 3-4 hours..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE!.
- Notes: The best results that I have had baking this cookie is when they are a bit under-baked. The color will be a light brown and the center of the cookies drop down a little bit from the edges..
Lightly grease two baking sheets, or line with parchment. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Perfect Sugar Cookie Recipe is really just that- PERFECT. The cookies keep shape while baking, are soft and chewy, plus there is NO chilling!