Cheesecake Pie. Cheesecake Pie. "A FRIEND gave me this recipe, and I love it so much! The secret is in the baking—I just let it barely show little bubbles on the surface before I take it out of the oven. This Apple Crumb Cheesecake Pie is made with a layer of cheesecake, homemade apple pie filling and an oatmeal crumb topping!
Spoon the mixture into a ready-made crust, chill and serve. Pecan Cheesecake Pie – layers of creamy cheesecake and gooey pecan pie make this a fun and delicious pie to make for holiday dinners. Fold in the roasted, chopped pecans and then pour the mixture over the cooked cheesecake and. You can cook Cheesecake Pie using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Pie
- Prepare of Crust:.
- Prepare 1 1/4 c of Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 c of Butter.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of package Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 c of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare Dash of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Top Layer:.
- Prepare 1 c of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
If you love Pecan Pie, you'll love this Pecan Pie Cheesecake! See more ideas about Pecan pie cheesecake, Delicious desserts, Dessert recipes. If you love Pecan Pie, you'll love this Pecan Pie Cheesecake! It has a wafers crust, pecan pie filling, cheesecake layer.
Cheesecake Pie instructions
- Crust: Mix Graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into 8" pie pan..
- Filling: Cream together sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice, and salt until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time. Pour filling onto crust and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until set..
- Top Layer: Combine sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Spoon over top of cheesecake. Bake 10 minutes, cool, then chill in refrigerator..
Ever wanted to take your pecan pie to the next level? This mindblowingly delicious Pecan Pie Cheesecake is the one dessert you NEED on your Thanksgiving. Pour over pecan pie filling and place springform pan on a baking sheet. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Inspired by a favorite holiday pie, this cheesecake and its gooey pecan topping can be made in advance.