Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY*. Mix the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Beat with electric beater until well blended. **LIKE IT! SHARE IT!** The only thing easier than Strawberry Cheesecake Bites might be ripping open a pack of ding dongs.
Guests will definitely be impressed by this easy homemade cheesecake made with labneh (thick Middle Eastern-style yogurt) and garnished with fresh strawberry sauce. Very easy cheesecake with labneh that's simple to mix and bake, yet as good as the ones you buy from grocery stores. Strawberry cheesecake bars are silky smooth squares made with fresh strawberries and only seven easy to find ingredients. You can cook Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY* using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY*
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 1.5 cup of graham crackers.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 135 g of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup (77 g) of strawberry purée.
- It’s 1 tsp of strawberry emulsion (extract) optional ***.
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and if cheesecake is your sweetheart's favorite dessert, then you have to try this recipe! This easy no bake cheesecake is smooth, creamy, and extra delicious. It has all the flavor of a traditional cheesecake – but with way less effort. Fresh strawberries, cream cheese and crescent dough make this sweet treat easy to make.
Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY* instructions
- For crust. Combine Crumbs, butter and sugar.
- If you don’t have purée made already, Just blend a cup of strawberries with a splash a water. Or no water at all! 😀.
- Spray your 9 inch pan or mini muffin pan preheat oven 325F.
- Press crumbs down in selected pan until bottom is covered with crust.
- Place in freezer or fridge and begin your filling.
- In large mixing bowl or mixer combine cream cheese and sugar. Nice And smooth.
- Now Add purée. And emulsion***.
- Add each egg one at a time. Combine well..
- Fill pan or muffin pan 3/4 full. Place in oven for 10-20 min. Check after 10. Filling shouldn’t jiggle much. Let cool. Then refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
Blitz the biscuits to crumbs in a food processor or in a bowl with the end of a rolling pin. It's easy to make a creamy cheesecake in an Instant Pot. Raspberry Cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crust, dripping with rich chocolate ganache and crowned with berries. I did use strawberry jam instead of raspberry but I wouldn't think that would make much difference? I can confidently say this Strawberry Freezer Jam is the best and easiest you'll ever make!