Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake. Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake Grace D. Maamoul is usually served during religious festivities. This easy to make pistachio cake is mildly sweet, textured and tastes nutty with these loads of pistachios in and on top.
Pistachio Cheesecake Pie is no bake and so simple to make! Graham cracker crust with three layers of creamy, fluffy pistachio pudding filling. I think I am just going to commemorate this week and deem it as 'no bake pie' week. You can cook Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake
- It’s of Biscuit mix:.
- Prepare 1 of pck tea biscuit/digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 2 of tblspn nestle cream.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- You need of Cream mix:.
- You need 1 can of yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered milk.
- Prepare 4 pcs of kiri square cheese.
- You need 1 of tspn vanilla.
- It’s 1 can of nestle cream.
- You need of Basbusa mix:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pistacio nut powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nestle cream.
- It’s 1 of egg.
If you are a regular reader then you know that I posted this orange creamsicle pie and this strawberry cream pie earlier this week. Pistachio Cheesecake: Heaven In A Bite I have to admit it was love at first sight with this pistachio cheesecake. The first time I saw it was on my friend Lisa's popular Incredible Recipes page. The original recipe comes from Lady.
Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake instructions
- Mix the biscuit,nestle cream and butter in bowl. Then put in moulding pan. Press the biscuit good in the pan. Then put in freezer for a minute to become cold..
- Put all the ingredients of cream mix in blender then blend it good before putting up the biscuit.. then put in over for 10 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients of basbusa mixture then put the top of cream. Then put inside the oven for only 20 minutes..
- If finish put in freezer for an hour to become cold. Before serve put pistacio nut powder at the top then put rose flower for design. Then serve..
In a small sauce pan or pot, combine the sugar, water and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil on high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Turn heat to low and let cook for a few minutes until the syrup thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice. No artificial colors nor cake mix involved.