Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars. These Oreogasm cheesecake bars from Delish.com take oreo cheesecake to the next level. Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
You need to experience this Oreogasm Cheesecake. These Oreogasm cheesecake bars from Delish.com take oreo cheesecake to the next level. Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. You can cook Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars
- Prepare 1 box of fudgy brownie mix.
- Prepare 15 of whole oreos.
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of blocks of cream cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 15 of oreos crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted white chocolate chips.
This recipe for Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars is delicious and addicting. Photographs and an easy how-to video included. Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars is what happens when you combine two of my favorite desserts. These luscious three layer bars are truly amazing!
Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Pour in 9×13 pan.
- Place 15 oreos on top of brownie mix.
- Make cheesecake mixture, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and salt and beat until combined. Fold in crushed oreos until well mixed.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie and oreo. Bake 37 – 40 minutes until edges are set and center is only slightly jiggly..
- Let cool completely and drizzle with melted chips..
This Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake, is better than the restaurant recipe. It is so thick, chocolatey, rich and delicious. The crust is sweet and crunchy and the filling is rich, creamy and decadent. These Raspberry Jell-o Cheesecake Bars are perfection! These bars have a few variations from the original which personally I think makes them even better!