The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies!. Our Research and Testing Has Helped Hundreds of Millions of People Find the Best Products. The Best Almonds Make the Best Almondmilk. Search Our Recipes For New Ideas!
Time to share another of our "famous" bakery style cookie recipes! (Famous= popular in our family. ) I love my cookies soft, slightly underbaked, and THICK. Oh, yeah, and they have to be straight from the oven. Chunky is ok if you want some peanut chunks in it. You can cook The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies!
- You need 1 stick of butter (softened).
- It’s 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of light brown sugar (or 1/4 cup honey).
- You need 1 of egg (room temperature).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare of White sugar (separate).
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. I got this recipe from a wife of a co-worker. I tend to lean towards chewy, soft cookies. The best cookie recipe I've ever had are my Best Ever Monster Cookies.
The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies! instructions
- Mix together (with an electric mixer) butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup flour, both sugars, baking soda, egg, baking powder, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Make your dough into balls and place on an un greased cookie sheet. Then roll in white sugar.
- Make a cross cross mark with a fork..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Brown Sugar: You can use either light or dark brown sugar in this recipe. Dark brown will impart a slightly more caramel-like flavor. If you feel like the title of these cookies is filled to the brim with hyperbole, well, I'm sorry to say it, but you'd be wrong. You can try to prove me wrong.