Moist apple walnut squares. The squares are sweet, flavorful and loaded with chopped apple and nuts. Great recipe for Moist apple walnut squares. This was the first recipe I ever made as being a pastry chef!
Stir in the egg and vanilla. Beat in eggs in a bowl, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In medium bow, combine semolina, baking powder, both of sugars and oil. You can have Moist apple walnut squares using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist apple walnut squares
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (softened).
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- It’s 1 cup of flour (Un bleached).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of large Granny Smith Apple.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts (chopped).
Fresh Apple Walnut Cake with Cinnamon Glaze. This excellent moist cake recipe is good for snacks, packing in lunch boxes, and even breakfast on the run. Apple walnut bundt cake is one of our favorite recipes to make, especially in the fall. Super moist and easy-to-make apple squares.
Moist apple walnut squares step by step
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. (3 minutes).
- Beat in egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter and sugar.
- Combine well.
- Chop and peel apple.
- Add Apple and walnut to mixture and stir until combined.
- Grease an 8 in square baking dish.
- Add mixture to greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Enjoy! 😉.
Made with cinnamon, brown sugar, these delicious cake bars are very moist, thanks to the vegetable oil and the plain Greek yogurt. And they get even moister after the first day! The apple squares are pretty much an apple cake sliced into imperfect squares. Caramel Apple Bars II "These are great! Especially warm with vanilla ice cream.