Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies. There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. All Fun loving homes has a cookie monster that loves cookies. LOL A finish baking picture of these cookies can now be bought on your favorite items at Cafe.
Once they're out of the oven, Hershey's® Kisses® are immediately pressed into the warm cookies so that the dough cradles the candy and holds it in place. I am totally addicted to these cookies! I make them very often because I always have the ingredients on hand. You can have Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 of 1\4 Cups Firmly Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 of \4 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Cup Vegetable Shortening.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Milk.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of 3\4 Cups AP Flour.
- Prepare 3 of \4 Teaspoon Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Salt.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Check out our video for how to make Cookie Cheesecake Oh my goodness these look amazing! I'm always looking for new dessert recipes, and you totally inspire me to do more baking! We combine the dry ingredients and beat together the wet ingredients, and then beat to combine the two until smooth.
Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Mix first 6 ingredients together until smooth..
- Mix the 3 dry ingredients together until well combined..
- Add dry ingredients into the wet until mixture forms a smooth dough. A stand mixer works wonders here..
- Put dough balls on baking sheet. Roughly the size of a golf ball. Using a fork slightly press down making a criss cross pattern..
- Bake at 375" for 8-9 minutes. Don't over bake. They may not look done, but they are. Cookies will be soft and chewy. Enjoy.
These will soon become your new favorite cookie! Begin by whisking together the dry ingredients. They're egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and taste AMAZING! Spelt flour bakes into a slightly darker cookie (photo), whole wheat pastry flour is slightly blonder – more traditional in appearance in the end. Finish the cookies with chopped nuts or a sprinkling of flaky salt.