Dessert pizza. Satisfy your sweet tooth and pizza craving with these delicious dessert pizza recipes. These dessert pizza recipes are the perfect medley of sweet, savory, fruity, chocolatey and downright. Dessert pizzas are the best of both worlds—a little something sweet that you can slice up and eat with your hands.
Check out these sweet twists on an ever-popular dish. From indulgent dessert pizza recipes to healthy dessert pizza, only your imagination and willingness to try something new limit your cooking experience. We've put together a general guideline for you to. You can have Dessert pizza using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dessert pizza
- You need 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extacract.
- It’s of Fresh Fruit.
- You need of Fruits.
- It’s of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- You need of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza is, in my humble opinion, the best kind of pizza ever made. With a simple thin crust, a cream cheese based "white pizza sauce", lots of chocolate. See more ideas about Dessert pizza, Dessert pizza recipes, Recipes. There are many different kinds out there – the toppings can range from fruit slices and cream cheese to more decadent fare like.
Dessert pizza instructions
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
Dessert pizza is pizza that is consumed for dessert. It is not a traditional pizza because it does not contain cheese or sauce, but rather, contains other ingredients such as chocolate chips or fruit. Lunchables sells dessert pizza, called a Treat-za. This pizza, and by pizza I mean subtly sweet thick crust topped with a heavy sprinkling of cinnamon Show me a person who doesn't like dessert pizza and I will show them this photo/diagram of deep. Inspired by Papa Murphy's Cinnamon Wheel, this dessert pizza has all of the goodness of a cinnamon roll!