Condensed Milk Cotton Cake. Mail order treats to your door, nationwide. Great For Breakfast Time, Snack Time, Any Time. Get A Bite Of The Sweet Taste Of Cinnamon!
Was almost prepared to start baking a cheesecake then I remembered I have this Condensed Milk Cotton Cake recipe bookmarked. The ingredients are much simpler and lesser than a. Condensed Milk Cotton Cake As soft as cotton 💖 Recipe courtesy : mymindpatch. You can cook Condensed Milk Cotton Cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Condensed Milk Cotton Cake
- It’s 6 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 of large egg (about 60 gr without the shell).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla/lemon extract.
- You need 70 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 100 g of cake flour, sifted.
- It’s 100 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 6 of egg whites.
- You need 80 g of fine sugar.
Condensed Milk Cotton Cake 炼乳棉花蛋糕 This is a light, soft, moist and not-so-sweet cake, which is best consumed cold. Baking temperature: Add in condensed milk and stir well to mix. Add into condensed milk mixture and mix well using a hand whisk. Place egg whites into a clean mixing bowl.
Condensed Milk Cotton Cake step by step
- Prepare a baking pan larger than 8 inch. Fill with water then put inside the oven. Preheat the oven 340°F..
- Line an 8 inch round pan with parchment paper. Put aside..
- Mix the egg yolks, whole egg, salt and vanilla extract with hand whisker. Set aside..
- Heat the butter over low heat until small bubbles start to appear at the bottom of the melted butter..
- Pour the flour into the hot melted butter. Fold to mix with a spatula. Add in the condensed milk. Stir to combine. Turn the heat off..
- Pour the flour mixture to the egg yolk mixture. Stir until well combine and smooth..
- Beat on low speed the egg whites until foamy with an electric mixer. Add in the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until stiff peaks form..
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the egg yolk mixture in 3-4 batches..
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Lightly bang the pan a few times to remove any trapped air bubbles in the batter..
- Carefully put the pan inside the other pan which filled with water (from the oven). Put them all back to the oven. Bake for 40 minutes. Turn the oven temperature down to 320°F and bake for 25 minutes. Test with skewer to see if it's done. The skewer should come out clean..
- Once cooked, remove it from the oven, leave it for 15-20 minutes then take the cake out from the pan. Leave it on the wire rack until it gets cool..
Using a electric whisk, beat on high speed, adding in sugar gradually, till firm peak formed. Condensed Milk Cake Soft and Fluffy like Cotton Sponge Cake. This cake is amazing and the recipe is so easy, that even beginners can make it perfectly. Condensed Milk Cotton Cake step by step. Fill with water then put inside the oven.