The best chocolate cookies ever!!!. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time.
No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies I've ever made! You can cook The best chocolate cookies ever!!! using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The best chocolate cookies ever!!!
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 4 oz of UNSWEETENED baking chocolate (melted and cooled).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
These cookies are soft and chewy, very slightly crisp on the outer edges, have TONS of chocolate, and use a couple other special ingredients that make things even more interesting. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; set aside. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! No funny ingredients, no time to cool down, etc.
The best chocolate cookies ever!!! step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, sugar, vanilla, and melted chocolate (you can use a spoon).
- Stir in eggs (one at a time), flour, and baking powder..
- Add salt.
- Let dough chill for at least 3 hours or over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chilled dough on a GREASED cookie sheet (the balls should be about 1 inch and they should be 1 inch apart).
- Roll each ball in the powdered sugar.
- Cook in the oven for 10-11 minutes.
- Immediately place the cooked cookies onto a wire rack and let cool.
- (Your cookies will be puffy and still sort of shaped like balls. Do not flatten!! They will sink themselves when cooled).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Store in an airtight GLASS container (they will Keep for 4 days).
Just a simple, easy, incredibly delicious, doughy and yet completely cooked, chocolate chip cookie that comes out perfect every time! They have the right balance of flavor and texture. These ooey-gooey cookies are such a great recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth without unhealthy ingredients or too many calories. These Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies are my go-to cookies for whenever we have a sweet tooth or want something yummy and quick. They're chewy, soft and just simply the best!