Oatmeal Breakfast Bars. Enjoy these chewy Oatmeal Breakfast Bars in the morning or as a midday snack. They're great for meal prepping in advance and packed with heart healthy oats! Healthy Breakfast Bars Made with Apples and Oatmeal.
Every night when my head hits the pillow and I close my eyes, I know one of. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Breakfast Bars recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. These soft and chewy treats have a hint of orange marmalade, so they're a fun change of pace from typical granola bars. You can have Oatmeal Breakfast Bars using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of applesauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of quick oats.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of dried fruit (I did blueberries and craisens).
Wait until the bars cool before trying to remove them from the pan. These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars have all the comfort of a hearty bowl of oatmeal, but in a convenient, on-the-go form! Wrap each bar in parchment paper or foil. I mean, um… breakfast bars for breakfast.
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350*f.
- Mix everything well.
- Grease a big pan or a couple small ones.
- Smooth mixture in pans.
- Bake 30 min or until golden brown edges.
Evenly spread the oatmeal into the baking dish. Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Recipes on Yummly And because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, these healthy oatmeal breakfast bars are a great. Maple-Cinnamon Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are naturally sweetened and gluten-free. Enjoy as a healthy snack or easy, on-the-go breakfast!