Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. Plus they're quick and easy to make! When we first made these easy cookies without flour, we were skeptical. With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot.
Our week of holiday cookie recipes on the blog. Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site. It's been my goal this summer to update some of those. You can have Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
They're easy to make and even easier to eat! Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Plus, they're gluten free and easy to make in just one bowl. Along with oatmeal raisin cookies and chocolate chip cookies Today's cookies are easy to make, completely packed with flavor, and boast a deliciously crumbly criss-cross pattern on top.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix peanut butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Spoon a small amount and roll into a ball. Place on cookie sheet. Use a fork to press down on cookies in a cross shape. Can make 25 small or 8 large cookies..
- Bake in oven for 13mins..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
This is the easiest, softest, best recipe you'll ever try. These light, flourless cookies, from TV chef Nikki Elkins, are made with everyday ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It's not only my opinion – everybody around me loves them too and. The egg goes in and your cookie batter should be light and.